Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 5 - The Redneck 5

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey Team 5 Great too have the contest up and running.... Start thinking of names for our contest winning team!!!!!! Hey Jesse MO Fuggers again this year????? lol.....

Last edited by a moderator:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Checking in fellas. Hopefully I can contribute a bit more this season. Let the trash talking begin.

I think we'll do okay lol... Not much on my horizon as far a shooter bucks go, but you never know what's going too show from day too day.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I here guys. I've just been kind of quiet lately.

Well Scott time too put a stop too that brother hahaha lets get this thing going.... first lets get a name picked out first.... I'm pretty bad at names so I'll bow too y'all on this one.....

Schu72

Streetsboro
Talked with my mom tonight. She said there are deer everywhere down at her place. Putting deer on the ground shouldn't be a problem, I just hope my live decoys bring in a big fella.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Any thoughts on team names? The Fab Five keeps sticking with me since we are Team 5 and have 5 guys...

Reminds me of my favorite college b-ball team.:smiley_depressive: I kind of like the Redneck 5, but I'm cool with anything really.

Bought and printed my tags during lunch today. Won't be shooting any antlerless until the Ravenna controlled hunt or after, so I may get off to a little of a slow start, but I will put up some points.:smiley_coolpeace: