Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team SwampDonkey

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well, I don't remember signing up for the contest... But look's like I'm in it... So you guys are stuck with me... LOL.. Heres hoping I can contribute something to get us some points... Wishing everyone the Best of Luck...

Reactions: MoonLab

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well, I don't remember signing up for the contest... But look's like I'm in it... So you guys are stuck with me... LOL.. Heres hoping I can contribute something to get us some points... Wishing everyone the Best of Luck...

You must have posted in the signup thread somewhere. Lol. If you'd like to be replaced I can try to find a replacement.

Fletch

Supporting Member
You must have posted in the signup thread somewhere. Lol. If you'd like to be replaced I can try to find a replacement.

Nah... I'm good... Was considering it anyway... Question are there going to be separate thread's for entering trail cam pics for consideration into the contest or do they go on the team page??? As far as pics I guess they can be put up now... Thank's for running this...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nah... I'm good... Was considering it anyway... Question are there going to be separate thread's for entering trail cam pics for consideration into the contest or do they go on the team page??? As far as pics I guess they can be put up now... Thank's for running this...

Welcome aboard Rich lol....

That Illinois buck will definitely help this team 😂

Reactions: MoonLab and Fletch

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

There will be a thread for them. Remember it has to be taken in the month of the contest entetrd as per the timestamp on the pic.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Welcome aboard Rich lol....

That Illinois buck will definitely help this team 😂
"J" That's not a given... But we'll see... Should be a good year, but some years things just don't come together...

Fletch

Supporting Member
There will be a thread for them. Remember it has to be taken in the month of the contest entetrd as per the timestamp on the pic.
Joe.. Then we need the trail cam portion to start now, so I can enter this pic as it's pretty cool.... After all trail cam pics have everything to do with leading up to the season...
yote bear.JPG