Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Fin

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Guns is about all they're good for. Don't buy any clothes or knives there, way over priced.

Yea pretty much. Unfortunately none of the real world stores seem to be able to compete with the online market when it comes to anything besides firearms. Even guns are cheaper online, but still most people would rather buy them in-person. I like The Fin. I've bought a handful of guns from them and some odds and ends things when in a pinch. Really good family that owns it.

Reactions: 5Cent and Mike

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
For all the veterans out there, they do offer a discount. Not much of a discount but it’ll save you a few bucks on firearm sales..... Might also be for first responders but I’d ask if it applies...

angelzd28

Like you Chad, all I buy there are Arrows and my muzzleloader a couple years ago. Overpriced on clothes and other items. Usually I get hands on an item, then buy it online as prices are almost always cheaper even when including shipping. For example, just bought a pack of Shwacker broad heads on amazon for $17 and free shipping, hard to beat price wise.

Chass

The Hills
Lived on the Fin growing up from when they had their first hole in the wall store and trap shooting right out back. While they are pricey, I can't complain. Just can't compete with warehouse stores. And Mike has built and amazing company, made his millions and has now turned the Fin over to employee owned.