Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The not good dog thread

Left field

Ok Too we have a dog one good dog thread ,let’s hear about the bad dogs . We had a miniature poodle when I was little that dog don’t like me at all I’d be minding my own business and it would snap at me ,didn’t have that dog very long .My wife got me a beautiful beagle ,that dog was born to hunt he wasn’t afraid of heights ,she jumped up on our bed and shit on my wife’s side , I was at work and my wife witnessed this .We have a fence but she could squeeze through so we got her a cone , that worked for 5 minutes she figured out how she could squeeze one side and it would help her pop out of the fence, think we had her a month

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The only dog we ever gave away was a cocker spaniel. Dog was dummer than a box of bricks and got aggressive with me when I was 7 or 8 maybe. Only dog dumber was my grandma's golden retriever growing up. He liked to eat human poop, we routinely caught him while fishing because he was uncontrollable and would retrieve the bobber/hook, and he snarled at you all the time like he forgot who you were. He was a stoner reincarnated as a dog. 😂

Reactions: Left field and Mike

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
The only dog we ever gave away was a cocker spaniel. Dog was dummer than a box of bricks and got aggressive with me when I was 7 or 8 maybe. Only dog dumber was my grandma's golden retriever growing up. He liked to eat human poop, we routinely caught him while fishing because he was uncontrollable and would retrieve the bobber/hook, and he snarled at you all the time like he forgot who you were. He was a stoner reincarnated as a dog. 😂
How the hell did he get a hold of human poop?

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
20130807__b8b0d303-dab1-42a4-960e-f912aa97c724p1.jpg

Reactions: Left field