Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This’ll Raise Your Blood Pressure

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
@triple_duece it is basically an insight into frivolous spending and where money for grants is going. $2.5M for a cartoon called Space Racers by NASA. $184k for a PSA teaching Chinese kids how to cross street. Garbage like that. $200k for research on new lube for condoms.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
@triple_duece it is basically an insight into frivolous spending and where money for grants is going. $2.5M for a cartoon called Space Racers by NASA. $184k for a PSA teaching Chinese kids how to cross street. Garbage like that. $200k for research on new lube for condoms.
Thanks, they may need to spend more for contraceptives. Like you on the gubbermint tit, you can’t have kids.

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
$856,000 too train Mountain lions how too walk on a treadmill.....

95% of a non profit got it’s money from federal grants.... The person running it received 2.5 million in salary....

"J"

Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
The infamous bridge too no where in Alaska, too the tune of 320 million

But according to our illustrious politicians, there’s no where too cut money too trim the deficit....

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
The infamous bridge too no where in Alaska, too the tune of 320 million

But according to our illustrious politicians, there’s no where too cut money too trim the deficit....
That bridge will never be built, been talking about building it as long as I can remember. Also talk of it being a toll bridge. So are these funds actually being spent? Or is this a list of things asked for?

"J"

Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
That bridge will never be built, been talking about building it as long as I can remember. Also talk of it being a toll bridge. So are these funds actually being spent? Or is this a list of things asked for?
From what I’ve seen the money was allocated... Spent? That’s up in the air

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
From what I’ve seen the money was allocated... Spent? That’s up in the air
I’m here to tell you, that bridge has never been built. I always voted against it...those people living in the valley and commuting to anchorage for work made that choice. Shouldn’t cost the tax payers any extra to save them 20 minutes on a commute. Emergency services are now available on that side of the inlet too. So that argument is now invalid, IMO.

I guess my point being, I think this information is misleading.

"J"

Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
I’m here to tell you, that bridge has never been built. I always voted against it...those people living in the valley and commuting to anchorage for work made that choice. Shouldn’t cost the tax payers any extra to save them 20 minutes on a commute. Emergency services are now available on that side of the inlet too. So that argument is now invalid, IMO.

I guess my point being, I think this information is misleading.
Maybe that’s the money that was spent on looking into the feasibility of doing it, environmental impact studies and such...