Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This shit makes ya want to punch someone!!!

Floki

So this morning I go out hunting,Drove to my spot it was daylight 7ish. Get out hunt till noon.Get back in car and see someone dupmped this off the side of the road.

It wasn’t gutted, it wasn’t bloated heck wasn’t even stiff. Was shot looks like once behind nuts and once in front shoulder.

Pisses me off to no end. Hope whoever does shit like this or did this dies of rectum cancer!!!🤬🤬🤬
BE1A639E-8F1C-486D-9513-1A5CD44480A9.jpeg

Chass

The Hills
Yep can't stand this, one thing to lose one cause truly nature wont waste it but totally disrespectful. All to save a few bucks on a tag and so they can keep doing it. Neighbors like this can destroy big chunks of land for chasing deer. And to think if it was just tagged legally it could be dropped at a professor and donated, nearly all of em participate in donations.

Reactions: Floki and Mike

Floki

Somebody dropped it off at the side of road. No more than 60 yards where I park. This isn't the first was one a year or two ago about a 1/4 mile away. I don’t think it’s anyone around me I pretty much know it’s not.

Pisses me off it could have been ate. Tagged etc but really who the fugg does this.

There is not one once of glory in it. #shitbags

Floki

Yep can't stand this, one thing to lose one cause truly nature wont waste it but totally disrespectful. All to save a few bucks on a tag and so they can keep doing it. Neighbors like this can destroy big chunks of land for chasing deer. And to think if it was just tagged legally it could be dropped at a professor and donated, nearly all of em participate in donations.

Yeah this deer was still good. No bloating, wasn’t stiff etc. They didn’t loose this deer and it was rotten. They just killed it for antlers. Meanwhile somewhere here in Ohio a kid is going to bed hungry!🤬

Reactions: Buckkillr