Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This week’s news...

Floki

Well I’m sure others saw the article,on the teacher being fired for giving her students zeros for not turning in their homework.

The school policy is to give them a fifty percent turned in or not..
How any parent could go along with this idea boggles my mind. It’s absolutely maddening.

Then Today I’m reading a woman in Dayton Ohio was pulled over with 14 tires in the back of her truck. She was given a felony for that. The limit is ten... Unbelievable..

Anyhow the good news Tommrow Speedway is giving out a free breakfast sandwich with a purchase of any size coffee.

Because it’s “National Coffee day”

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Saw that, definitely boggles the mind. Dumbing down of education. Seems a lot of these administration folks are educated beyond their intelligence....

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Last week Kody had a math quiz...out of 88 questions he got 4 right. Guess what happened? The little prick got to study his ass off and retake the test Tuesday. Got 80 of 88 this time! Because that’s how kids learn, not by handing them life, gotta earn your spot. How bad do you want it? Parents actually had to take his electronics and study WITH him. Hats off to that teacher, I’m sure she has a job already.

Floki

Well went to speedway to get my morning coffee and that free sandwich they were giving out today.

For the first time in me life I thought I was gonna qualify for a freebie... Wouldn’t ya know it. They had not started making the sandwiches. For some odd reason they had been busier than usual...

I told them it was the first day of bow season. Duh .... Anyhow I got the coffee and saw a small buck going about 60 mph out of my property and cross the road. Not sure why it was running so fast.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Well went to speedway to get my morning coffee and that free sandwich they were giving out today.

For the first time in me life I thought I was gonna qualify for a freebie... Wouldn’t ya know it. They had not started making the sandwiches. For some odd reason they had been busier than usual....
I would send them an email complaining. May be surprised what they send you. I have gotten some nice things to shut me up.....:)

Floki

I would send them an email complaining. May be surprised what they send you. I have gotten some nice things to shut me up.....:)
Shit when the duratio or what ever it was called went through here .They price gouged the ever living crap out of people. Could only buy a small coffee cost 75 cents more. Etc etc.. The only thing I would get from complaint is probably a big cup of shut the f... up! 🤣

I’m not gonna complain. I just thought I was gonna qualify for something free for once. 😝🤦🏻‍♂️ Shoulda known better.