Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tokyo Olympics

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
With the US Mens Basketball team stinking it up in exhibitions against Nigeria and Australia, and facing issues with covid tests, folks eagerly awaited the US Womens Soccer team to arrive and dominate. And then this happened in the first round against Sweden....

Reactions: Redhunter1012

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I won't bash the entire team. I think three of them stood for the anthem and one or two went to pick up the flag one of the other entitled, elitest, selfish, hags let fall to the ground. They are highly talented. But how about this: shut up and play. Quit showing us the reason you do NOT deserve equal pay. Go win like you are capable.

Reactions: Mike and Tipmoose

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
And right on cue...the babylon bee skewers the heck outta them. lol.

They should lose all of their sponsors and have to pay back any and all monies used for their training. Whatever happened to organized protests? Why hurt the nation/team that you represent? Protesting and disrespecting your country are two separate things…throwing a flag on the ground or kneeling during the national anthem does NOTHING for your cause but alienate the people you’re trying to reach. F them and F everything they support!😡

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They should lose all of their sponsors and have to pay back any and all monies used for their training. Whatever happened to organized protests? Why hurt the nation/team that you represent? Protesting and disrespecting your country are two separate things…throwing a flag on the ground or kneeling during the national anthem does NOTHING for your cause but alienate the people you’re trying to reach. F them and F everything they support!😡
The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, politics, current events, and public figures. It has been referred to in the media as a Christian, evangelical, or conservative version of The Onion.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
C0CC77D0-1773-4E53-A185-15532DFEEC66.jpeg

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Oh and now the so called greatest gymnast of all time has withdrawn from the team competition citing stress. Thus causing her teammates and her country to settle for silver.

What a pathetic display of selfish entitlement. I bet money the bitch shows up to compete in the individual competition to get her own medal tho. And what is even sadder is that the corporate sponsorships and spokesperson gigs will be there in spades for her. Citing, no doubt, her bravery and commitment to healthy competition or somesuch bullshit.

Keri Strug should slap her across the face.

"You have to be there 100%," Biles told reporters after the meet. "If not, you get hurt. Today has been really stressful. I was shaking. I couldn't nap. I have never felt like this going into a competition, and I tried to go out and have fun. But once I came out, I was like, 'No. My mental is not there.'" When she returned to the competition floor, Biles informed her teammates she had withdrawn from the meet. Then she took off her grips, put on her warm-ups and became Team USA's biggest cheerleader. She hugged and offered help from the sideline. She mirrored her teammates' routines as they competed on floor and ran the chalk box to them between turns on bars.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Oh and now the so called greatest gymnast of all time has withdrawn from the team competition citing stress. Thus causing her teammates and her country to settle for silver.

What a pathetic display of selfish entitlement. I bet money the bitch shows up to compete in the individual competition to get her own medal tho. And what is even sadder is that the corporate sponsorships and spokesperson gigs will be there in spades for her. Citing, no doubt, her bravery and commitment to healthy competition or somesuch bullshit.

Keri Strug should slap her across the face.

"You have to be there 100%," Biles told reporters after the meet. "If not, you get hurt. Today has been really stressful. I was shaking. I couldn't nap. I have never felt like this going into a competition, and I tried to go out and have fun. But once I came out, I was like, 'No. My mental is not there.'" When she returned to the competition floor, Biles informed her teammates she had withdrawn from the meet. Then she took off her grips, put on her warm-ups and became Team USA's biggest cheerleader. She hugged and offered help from the sideline. She mirrored her teammates' routines as they competed on floor and ran the chalk box to them between turns on bars.
EBAB7A90-AA17-4D29-A75A-518CB57D38DF.jpeg