Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Triple duece and clan Toto edition

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Only getting 4-5 hours sleep a night. I get up at 3am to get breakfast and coffee...give it time for the coffee to work it’s magic. Then leave around 5am and get to my place around 5:45am. Shooting light here is roughly 6:30am-6:00pm. By the time I get back to the hotel it’s 7:30pm....then dinner and a call home to the wife...a few posts on TOO then to bed around 9:30pm. My eyes do get heavy around noon time.😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I guess I should give an update. Arrived at 3 and met the landowner. He took us around and we learned the boundaries and picked out a couple spots to start in the morning. Weather sucks but the boys will be in trees by daylight. We sat on the owners back porch and watched a doe run across his field w a spike trailing 5 minutes after. We also seen plenty of scrapes.

Oh we ate at a local dive and ate some mountain oysters lol for an app. Anyway here is some pics.

Stopped at a store and picked up six sacks of apple flavored corn.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Looks like a great time! Good luck! Ah if you get back to that local spot have that waitress take a selfie pic for our morning thread lol.

Haha yeah I noticed her ass was in the pic. I told all of them when we was there that there was 10 prime land owners in there so be nice and make friends.

Just breaking daylight, 62 degrees. Wind is 15-25 w gust to 35. Both boys are in their spot w cell cam and a bag of apple flavored corn. Jarrid back is blowed up and siatic nerve down to his right foot. We in the truck on the rise of the hill glassing. We will set some stands after good daylight.

We were able to use climbers for the boys so that gives us plenty of options for stands as we have 5 lokons, 2 climbers and two ground blinds. Weather is coming in Tuesday and will kick everything off.