Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

University of Idaho Murders

Not sure if you have seen it yet but they arrested a suspect, a PhD student at the department of criminal justice and criminology. Kohberger graduated from DeSales University in Allentown with a Master of Arts in Criminal Justice in 2022.

1672430379388.png

1672430412681.png

• Wow
Reactions: Gern186
Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm watching Nancy Grace tonight & she's going on about these murders & how she retraced this guy's travel route away from Moscow ,& how he went way out of the way & took over an hr or so. I have mentioned elsewhere here where I irritate my wife by watching a lot of murder mystery shows. Anyway, Nancy mentioned that this guy drove over a bridge called Red Wolf Crossing, which goes over the Snake River to get back home. Anyhow, one of the shows I watched actually delt with a murder in Moscow years ago, where the suspect killed his ex wife & drove to the same bridge & dumped her into the river. Therefore , my thinking is, is that this guy knew of this murder & wanted to somehow inject himself into that murder, by going to that bridge, knowing he just murdered & dumping the knife into the river ! This is what retirement does & maybe I'm right.

• Angry
Reactions: ThatBuckeyeGuy
I'm watching Nancy Grace tonight & she's going on about these murders & how she retraced this guy's travel route away from Moscow ,& how he went way out of the way & took over an hr or so. I have mentioned elsewhere here where I irritate my wife by watching a lot of murder mystery shows. Anyway, Nancy mentioned that this guy drove over a bridge called Red Wolf Crossing, which goes over the Snake River to get back home. Anyhow, one of the shows I watched actually delt with a murder in Moscow years ago, where the suspect killed his ex wife & drove to the same bridge & dumped her into the river. Therefore , my thinking is, is that this guy knew of this murder & wanted to somehow inject himself into that murder, by going to that bridge, knowing he just murdered & dumping the knife into the river ! This is what retirement does & maybe I'm right.

The guy was definitely odd with his fascination of how people committed their crimes, that could definitely be a plausible location to dump the knife.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I agree with you J . I really don't care for her attitude . Last night was kinda a fluke to be listening to her & when I heard her mention that bridge, I perked up & the wheels started turning in my head & the wife started rolling her eyes ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: "J"