Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what a spread

trying to get full story on it , but a heck of a deer by anyones means

310935_169863926439369_100002472871504_332817_1405872315_n.jpg

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
definate pen deer,,look how white it is,,,they get turned loose and don't get time too rub anything before someone with a high powered rifle blasts them

farm deer would have a hole in the ear , all pen raised deer have to have an ear tag , i can tell if it has a hole in the ear or not , it was posted on one of the face book groups im a part of , waiting on them to post story with it

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
If that deer got internet and signed up for TOO his screenname could be UglyRack
None of the beauty and natural symmetry of a 120" typical 8pt
just my opinion

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If that deer got internet and signed up for TOO his screenname could be UglyRack
just my opinion

Impressive? Yep. Interesting to look at? Yep. Is there a checkbook stub to go with it? Probably. Is there a damn good story and a picture of it's head in a bucket to go with it? Not a friggin' chance! Good luck today Danno!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Don't get me wrong - if that sucker showed up in front of me I'd pop him...but he'd still be uglier than a typ 8

No doubt! In all actuality, if he showed up where most of us hunt he WOULD be MUCH more to talk about because he would be a free range deer at that point. Nobody would pass on him.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
just my opinion

I'm a sucker for a big typical rack. Maybe one day I will get one.