Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What if Trump is impeached?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Curious. I don't know this answer. Not just trolling. What are the laws of Trump were to be impeached? Could he run again? I mean. . .it is new ground. Clinton was impeached on his second term. Watergate resigned. He wouldn't run again. Can Trump legally run for office again if impeached? I would love to see the voters speak at the polls if so.

Jamie

Licking Co.
he has already been impeached, although the two articles of impeachment are not really viable in terms of constitutionality. He is now on trial in the Senate, and he will be acquitted. he won't be removed from office. this entire clown show is much ado about nothing. If President Trump had actually done something impeachable, don't you think we'd know that by now? it is a sham, and an extremely egregious waste of our tax dollars by the psychopathic Democrats in the House. they are, effectively, campaigning on your dime. it's disgraceful how far this has gone. it's so ridiculous now that the fucking fake news media cannot even prop it up with their biased reporting. These idiotic democrats in the House have unwittingly handed Trump the election. all they can do is keep trying to drag him down because they cannot rise above him.

4 more years. keep America great...

Quantum673

Supporting Member
Jamestown, OH
To answer the original question if he is removed from office he is not allowed to ever run for a federal position again.

Now with that said it is not going to happen. In order for it to happen 13 Republicans have to switch sides. Just like Clinton he will be acquitted in the Senate.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That old hag Maxine Waters called for impeachment on Inauguration Day. This bunch of Democrats are nuts. Trump has done an amazing job, IMO. If the Democrats would have been at all helpful, he could have done an even better job. Half of the Republicans are not a lot better.

He will not be removed from office and I sincerely hope he is re-elected!

Yep, already impeached, only 3rd president to be.

I'm hopeful he won't be found guilty but the last two days defense has been lacking.

I think he will remain in office and will be reelected.

The old interviews of Shifty SChiff and Bolton that were aired last night were pretty damning. Basically Schiff had said many years ago that Bolton was untrustworthy and Bolton admitted in an interview that he would lie if he thought it would benefit National security.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Yep, already impeached, only 3rd president to be.

I'm hopeful he won't be found guilty but the last two days defense has been lacking.

I think he will remain in office and will be reelected.
Correct. You guys pointed out he has already been impeached. I didn't word that correctly. You are right. It does come to guilty or not at this point.

I wasn't sure about if he could run again IF found guilty.

Floki

Not going to happen! For the most part people are missing. The House impeached him! Yet They never gave a us code that he committed a crime. Under every crime there is a USRC code. Traffic violation criminal violation. They all come with a code.

Not in a his trial. No Codes . The house claimed to have power of subpoena power. They never did! They never voted on impeachment articles. Only an inquiry.Making subpoenas not valid. Because the House never voted on an impeachment inquiry.

I highly recommend this site! Fact based. Take a read. Explains many of things with links.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-as-a-means-to-an-end-and-not-the-end-itself/

Floki

It's nothing less than a deliberate coup masquerading as congressional procedure. They are a bunch of traitors steadily destroying our country and now the sanctity of the electoral voice of the people.
Yea and the Hpuse never had subpoena power. Cause they never voted !!! They voted for a inquiry not articles of impeachment! Way different. Yet most don’t know. The senate decides it doesn’t prove!

Floki

Fugging truth!!!
And......... How much more did this shit cost? Add on the Russian collusion. The FISA warrants that were found not valid. How the fugg we get here? They the FISA, had to know. Roseinstein knew. It’s the fugging President of the USA. Took years to find out the 2nd and 3rd FISA warrant was bad?

Years later? Front and center everyday news cycle. No one checked it for years. Wake up America!

Floki

And......... How much more did this shit cost? Add on the Russian collusion. The FISA warrants that were found not valid. How the fugg we get here? They the FISA, had to know. Roseinstein knew. It’s the fugging President of the USA. Took years to find out the 2nd and 3rd FISA warrant was bad?

Years later? Front and center everyday news cycle. No one checked it for years. Wake up America!
Meaning the whole muller investigation woulda never happened. Google Jim jordan asking Rod Roesnstien if he even read the warrant! His reply. I’m the United States attorney general. I don’t have to answer that!

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Meaning the whole muller investigation woulda never happened. Google Jim jordan asking Rod Roesnstien if he even read the warrant! His reply. I’m the United States attorney general. I don’t have to answer that!
Chill out Monica. Gonna make yourself drink all night😂