Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's appropriate grub at a TOO outing?

Is Zucchini Bread a taboo food item at TOO events?

• Don't bring it

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sure, bring it. We're fatty's and it'll get eaten

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dustin's a bitch, Jon's from Georgia and dont know shit about good food

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Depends on the seaon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I won't mention any names, but after bringing a few loaves of zucchini bread to Logan this weekend, I was ridiculed for it and told in no uncertain language that it was taboo, not to be done, lesbianesque, etc... Just wanted to get a consensus here

Reactions: Dustinb80

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I voted to bring it, cuz we're fatties. But, had I not been distracted cooking frog legs and had I been a part of that conversation, I would have further ridiculed you with lesbianesque comments and inuendos. I love some fuggin zucchini bread... but bringing it to a TOO event is an open invitation to be heckled like a bitch. :ROFLMAO:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I voted to bring it, cuz we're fatties. But, had I not been distracted cooking frog legs and had I been a part of that conversation, I would have further ridiculed you with lesbianesque comments and inuendos. I love some fuggin zucchini bread... but bringing it to a TOO event is an open invitation to be heckled like a bitch. :ROFLMAO:
I broke it out after we shot clays i think. So obviously i was done long before you were🤣. Mike was doing pierogies.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I been eating zucchini bread like it is going out of style. Our garden is producing cucs and zucs like mad. My wife has been baking zuc bread daily. Tonight we had some sauteed onions/cuc/zucs with our dinner. Fantastic! But I get what you are saying about the TOO outing. I wouldn't make fun of you for bringing it Ryan. I'd make fun of you for something else. lol