Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your man fridge ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We all post pics of food & such, so a few beers today got me thinking ..... what's in your man fridge ??

Here's mine ....

20180915_141727.jpg

Getting ready to vacum seal my peppers for both camps ....

20180915_141735.jpg

Reactions: Floki

Floki

Man that bud light, sorta fuggs up the whole picture. It’s like meeting a stripper and she says she’s doing it to get through college..🤣 When your married and older... Don’t come at me with that BS!

Blahahhahahaha. Almost beer, butt.... Well yeah y’all know. Ohhhh I’m on a diet! Ohhh...well ya know.. I eat bacon in the morning and drink bud light in the evening.. WTF... 😝...
11C0B1AE-6DDC-491B-BF86-7324089BDCD6.gif

Reactions: triple_duece

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Man fridge = overflow fridge

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_183106839.jpg
    IMG_20180915_183106839.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_20180915_183055285.jpg
    IMG_20180915_183055285.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: Dustinb80

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Kevin, how’s that Budweiser/Jim Beam?

I am not a lager guy, but ... I've been buying the Bud Reserve Red Lager earlier this summer & liked it. I just happened to see this new Copper / Beam lager at Wally World earlier today & it looked interesting. On the way home I had to stop at the local gas station to get some beer & they too had it, so I bought my Bud Lite & the Copper too. The " Beam " is kinda misleading. There's none in it per say, but they use the staves from used Beam barrels to add to the flavor. I had one bottle & really liked it . The wife even likes it. It has the 6.2 alcohol, so it doesn't take long to be feeling really good.

On a side note, the last time I went down to the gas station to get my beer, all they had in bud light cans was that gawd awful Brown's decorated can. I wanted a lot of cans & I wasn't buying Brown's shit. They had the special Bush Lite 30 pk in the hunting scene, so I bought that. It's nothing but piss for the most part, so I learned my lesson.

Reactions: Sgt Fury and giles

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mine died so all our adult drinks and pop are in the main fridge. Give me a week or two and I'll have it filled up again.

Cannot believe nobody has shown a pic of tarsal glands in the man fridge/freezer yet. I have some in the freezer awaiting the rut.