Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who will the Browns pick tonight?

Buckmaster

Portage
I just hope we pick up enough talent so that this year I don't feel like having someone kick me in the junk after every game...

They are difficult to watch. Why is it I dedicate 3 hours of my Sunday afternoon to watch them only to be pissed off at 4:30 pm? I guess I'm a life long Browns fan.

Buckmaster

Portage
Based on Heckert history.....

I have them trading down to 5-10, getting another draft pick, then selecting Micheal Floyd in the top 10.

#22 will be spend on an offensive tackle.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Shouldn't this thread be called, "Who's career will the Browns immediately ruin tonight?" rotflmao

GO STEELERS!!!!

Schu72

Streetsboro
I truely don't see the Browns being very competative this year, but every year a few teams expected to contend fall off (see last years Eagles/Jets) and a few come out of nowhere to contend (last years Broncos). I hope they surprise me.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I remember when the Steelers took this big offensive lineman (Jamain Stephens) from some no name school in the first round. Dang bust never played a full season. Every team has had their share of first round busts, but those big namers are the ones that really hurt. Ryan Leaf comes to mind. I remember thinking he was going be just as good, if not better, than Manning. Glad I'm not a GM. Jim Drunkenmiller out of Virgina Tech was another QB I thought would be good.
I'll just stick to my couch potato status.

Huckleberry Finn

The old farts retired or were waived. Hopefully the younger fellas step up. It's going to be an interesting year in the divsion. Nayden's ravens aren't spring chickens either.
I fear the Bengals and their young offensive talent.

Is it bad that I'm hoping Big Ben gets knocked out so Troy Smith can play?

Gordo

Athens County
I'll go with Claiborne if they don't trade the pick. Him and Haden would be a nasty duo for years to come.

He's the best value at #4 even though the offense is pathetic.

Then go wr/rt in any order with the 22nd and 37th.

Somewhere along the way we'll pull some kind of trade. Should b fun to watch and give us some hope as fans