Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wife just ordered

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A Rumba. What am I in for with this thing? Son has a knockoff version of it and he said it works great. Programmable to run when ever you want it too... Probably run it at night when the pup is in the crate.... Anyone have any experience with one?

Reactions: xbowguy

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A Rumba. What am I in for with this thing? Son has a knockoff version of it and he said it works great. Programmable to run when ever you want it too... Probably run it at night when the pup is in the crate.... Anyone have any experience with one?

Tread lightly dear friend or it'll be you pushing a vacuum around. Lol.

Big Weff

Athens
I was actually thinking over night while we’re asleep. You see any downside to that thought process?
We tried ours at night for about a week. They are alot louder than you would think hitting off walls and such. I would recommend mid day as well. Or set it in the morning, probably make a descent alarm haha.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Tread lightly dear friend or it'll be you pushing a vacuum around. Lol.
FB3D632D-D36E-43A7-846D-ABFAD29F58B4.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh well, we’ll see what it’ll hold. If it gets used every day it shouldn’t be too bad. We have a dyson currently and the container gets about a 1/8 of it full each day. Lots of dog hair since getting the new pup and I brush her daily. With a deep coat brush every third or fourth day.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't have any rumba advice unfortunately. I suck at dancing.

But as far as dog hair goes, try a different dog food. Find the right one and you might decrease shedding by a literal ton. I feed my Labrador a food called Dr Tim's Pursuit. High quality shit. Over the first couple years it took me a half dozen tries to find the right one for her, but it was worth it. Super shiny coat and she only sheds (noticeably) about twice a year. Friends comment all the time on how surprised they are by the lack of dog hair in our house.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Seems most of what I’ve seen there Jim, is for adult dogs and seniors. Any recommendations for a 6 month old pup weighing in at 52lbs and 23”?