Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Windstorm Archery Zainesville OH

tur71

I've got a custom made bow by Windstorm Archery from Zainesville OH and was wondering if anyone had any info on this bow or company.I believe the bowyers name was Tom Cable.Made in the late 80s early 90s I think.It's aWindrunner Bow, 62" long,53#@ 28" draw #688.Seems to be in excellent shape.Don't think it was shot much.Any value to it?

Jamie

Ohio
probably not. it's value depends mostly on the types of wood and glass it is made with and its overall condition. doubt it is worth more than a couple hundred dollars, if that.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I've got a custom made bow by Windstorm Archery from Zainesville OH and was wondering if anyone had any info on this bow or company.I believe the bowyers name was Tom Cable.Made in the late 80s early 90s I think.It's aWindrunner Bow, 62" long,53#@ 28" draw #688.Seems to be in excellent shape.Don't think it was shot much.Any value to it?
You looking into selling it?

tur71

I am considering selling it.Have lots of extras that came with it.One dozen Easton Legacy aluminum arrows with 5" feather vanes 29" long with inserts,Great northern 5 arrow leather strap on quiver ,leather arm guard and 3 finger leather shooting glove,bow stringer and extra bow string.I think the limbs are bamboo and red elm,not sure about the handle wood.Everything seems to be in excellent condition.