Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2013/2014 Trash Talkin Thread

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
And whats with the teams that couldnt even come up with a name? 2 friggin weeks and you got nothing? Makes a guy wonder how you all figured out how to hang a tree stand.

Dave its not my fault that our name speaks for itself, when your #1 what else needs to be said?

Plus I was always taught it is better to be thought a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt. Obviously there are some on this thread that haven't learned that yet.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Who says "silly" anyway?

There goes that limp wrist again Ric lmao I think the only other person I have ever seen write that on a forum was Riverdude lol.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Who says "silly" anyway?

There goes that limp wrist again Ric lmao I think the only other person I have ever seen write that on a forum was Riverdude lol.

Don't give him too hard of a time, he's stuck with a house full of women!

Don't worry Ric, I feel you're pain, silly...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Don't give him too hard of a time, he's stuck with a house full of women!

Don't worry Ric, I feel you're pain, silly...

For you and Ric's sake the Strouds hunt is near lol. You both need a good outing...maybe in more then one way by the sounds of it. You guys can have the cabin TOO. No closets but it does have bunk beds lmao. You 2 and a WOODY.....look out lmao. Who knows, ya might even get some of the dudes with a willy in there or the raging boners.

Yup, I am sleeping in the Jeep with the doors locked.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
For you and Ric's sake the Strouds hunt is near lol. You both need a good outing...maybe in more then one way by the sounds of it. You guys can have the cabin TOO. No closets but it does have bunk beds . You 2 and a WOODY.....look out . Who knows, ya might even get some of the dudes with a willy in there or the raging boners.

Yup, I am sleeping in the Jeep with the doors locked.

you spent a couple hours in a blind last week with a raging booner. Didn't hear you complaining then...

...silly.