Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

And so it begins

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
With the season over and some lessons learned I have to say I enjoyed my season. I had a good time this past season even though I only had the one hook-up but it was something different and got the enjoyment back of being out there. Besides the snares I have decided to add a few things to the line this year.

20140409_125705_zps507130dd.jpg

I will continue to add a few more of each here and there until season comes in this year. Need to also get some lure and different anchors then I had this last year. I will also need to add some wire stretchers and a skinning board so there are going to be plenty of things to keep me busy lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The beams don't look like they would be that hard to make. Might try that lol. The wire stretchers looked like a better way to go then trying boards so that's the only reason I am going that route. Boards look like they could give you some fits if you have never done it before and with my luck it would be a fight and I would just get mad and toss it around lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's is great nice to see you enjoyed it and are going to keep at it.

Just wish it started earlier then November lol. I would be ok if they moved it up a couple weeks and started mid October lol.

Would also like to get with a few of you more experienced guys over the summer and learn a few things. Never learn everything there is to know and there is always going to be surprises along the way but it would be good to be a little more educated in the art.