Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Best Ohio Show

For someone who is deer hunting obsessed and has never been to a expo in Ohio; Which would be your recommendation to check out?

The NY ones suck- just garbage vendors and outfitters and that's my only real experience.

Thank you.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
1632238913212.gif

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
For someone who is deer hunting obsessed and has never been to a expo in Ohio; Which would be your recommendation to check out?

The NY ones suck- just garbage vendors and outfitters and that's my only real experience.

Thank you.
It’s worth going to once just to see all the big deer on the wall. It’s been a minute since I’ve gone to one(2014, maybe) and I remember there being a lot of Amish present. I’d go Saturday night or Sunday morning to see the most big deer cuz some start getting taken down early. I’d eat before going in as food/drink prices are high like concerts/sports events. Lots of game/turkey/duck calls being tested throughout the venue everyday. Best day for finding a good deal is late Sunday as vendors are willing to come down as to not load it up and haul it to home.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I say you owe it to yourself to go at least once. I agree with Sunday mid morning being the best for deals. They'll also be less Amish to blast your nose with BO in the crowded isles, and less jackwagons blasting duck and turkey calls they never intend to buy.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
It’s not nearly as good as it once used to be but if you’ve never been to the sportsman’s show in Harrisburg, PA you should go at least once. I believe it’s around the beginning of February. Used to be nothing but hunting,fishing,atvs,cabins,boats,outfitters, ect. but now has a lot of vendors selling shit like sham-wow’s.

• Haha
Reactions: gjs4