Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bigcountry’s 2023 fishing journal

Bigcountry40

Took the cover off the 16ft today, had the 2 stroke purring after a few minutes. I currently have no power to switch board meaning no lights, bilge pump or fish finder, I’ve checked the fuses and moving on to other possibilities. I got a few more week until the “spring jig”. Then it’s on to summer perch and walleye on the lake.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Rodents get to the wiring? Hot wire should go directly to that distribution panel. Can you pull the panel and check for power? Does it have a master switch on it?

Reactions: Gern186

Bigcountry40

Rodents get to the wiring? Hot wire should go directly to that distribution panel. Can you pull the panel and check for power? Does it have a master switch on it?
I’ve checked for a rodent wiring all looks good, rather than tear it apart my buddy I bought the boat off of who wired it is going to come over and take a look and see if we can figure it out. I bought some battery powered lights for night fishing this spring. All I really care about is the fish finder and the pump.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Jon.... If you need an access door for your boat, I got one you can have as I was going to throw it out when I do some spring cleaning.... Roughly 16 x 12.....

PXL_20230306_140612304.jpg

Reactions: Bigcountry40

Fletch

Supporting Member
Keep at it... I'm sure we'll see a full cooler soon... Time spent with the boys is what it's all about....

Reactions: Bigcountry40