Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyotes 2013

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great job Rick! Glad to see you're having that black bitch mounted! Whose doing the work? I had mine done just down the road from you by Robs Taxi there near flint ridge. He did a great job!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I took it to Jamie Sabo. His shop is located on Rt 79 just north of Wilkins Corners. He does all our deer and I thought his quote on a coyote was descent from what I've heard.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Haven't picked out the mount yet.....Going out shortly and we're going to sit down and tie into a bottle of his Dad's Apple Pie. Look at the different poses and see what looks best on a black one. Jamie is my Taxi and a good friend, so we'll have fun deciding. He wants to put it in a competition, so I bet it gets done pretty good.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I've been aspired by Rick and Don and bought a dozen snares from one of the guys at work today (he's a big trapper) and during our week shut down at work for Christmas I am going to see if I can't snare me some yotes off my wifes grandmothers property, I know they are there cause I have got a bunch of trail camera pics of them, so if anybody has some suggestions for me I am more than willing to listen

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Badger posted a "how to" thread on here a couple of years ago. It's spot on. I think you'll find it helpful. Good luck!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
1217131511.jpg1217131539.jpg1217131541.jpg

Got my 3rd one tonight. It's a 34# Male.

Ricer2231

I've been aspired by Rick and Don and bought a dozen snares from one of the guys at work today (he's a big trapper) and during our week shut down at work for Christmas I am going to see if I can't snare me some yotes off my wifes grandmothers property, I know they are there cause I have got a bunch of trail camera pics of them, so if anybody has some suggestions for me I am more than willing to listen

Haha. Good deal buddy! I hope ya choke a bunch of em. Good luck.