Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Limits

Hey there, I am a land owner but don't hunt myself right now. Long story short, I have two KSU students who requested to hunt on my property and I said no problem as I have a deer population problem and they came up to thank me today saying they got 3 yotes and their limit so I thought they meant the coyotes which I didnt think there was a limit but they said they reached their max for deer already and to see me next year so I know a family who wants to use my land to teach their children to hunt and they want my permission. I said sure of course but let them know someone already reached a limit on my land so can they get tags and hunt the land as well or am I totaled for this year? I am still learning the rules and regulations so bare with me.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Couldn't agree more with the above posts. It is difficult to find ground to hunt. Thanks for allowing people to hunt your land. Sounds like you are doing things right. Too many deer? Reach out and allow hunters. Im certain there are members on this website who would be happy to assist you in reducing the deer numbers.