Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morels

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here is a pic of the batch Mason and his buddies found yesterday morning. It was motivational enough to make me walk most of the day... for nothing. :)

Attachments

• 0427141055-00.jpg
    0427141055-00.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 81

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No they didn't! They fried them along with dandelions. They TOLD me they were delicious. No one felt the need to prove it by sharing...

epe

Lancaster
May be a dumb question, but is it possible to be TOO wet out for them? I can try and go either tonight or tomorrow night. Not sure if I should wait.

Big Weff

Athens
I found two in a flower bed on a landscaping job yesterday. They weren't 10 yards from the customers front door haha

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ron's been working on his math and colors lately!

Yellows +

Grays =

A bunch of these

He's sending some to my place via his daughter tomorrow!!!
Thanks bro!:smiley_coolpeace:

epe

Lancaster
I went down to Perry county last night and didn't find diddly. Usually only yellows. I'm hoping its just too early for the yellows there.

NAC1989

Clark county
I'm looking to get out this weekend and do some looking finally. Could somebody help me out with some good public land places and tips on looking in southern ohio, I'll be in either hocking, Athens or vinton county. I'm used to flat land here in Clark county and the hills are a whole new ball game to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NAC1989

Clark county
I'm looking to get out this weekend and do some looking finally. Could somebody help me out with some good public land places and tips on looking in southern ohio, I'll be in either hocking, Athens or vinton county. I'm used to flat land here in Clark county and the hills are a whole new ball game to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Forgot to mention I'm not looking for anyone's honey holes just some general guidelines for looking in southern ohio versus central.