Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Mornin ya all

6:42 PM is not mornin Geeeezer! :smiley_arrogant:

Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Today was a better day. They are at least getting wife out of bed and standing with the parallel bars. Still no weight on the broken leg though.

No doctor has call and said I have a blood clot in my left leg soooooooooooooooooooooo. I am hoping "no blood clot" course doctors don't work on the weekend! Life's a bitch and then you die! :pickle:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Morning Fellas.

Wish I could sleep lol. Maybe I need some tree therapy just like you CJD :D. Went out looking for Groundhogs yesterday and it sure felt like deer season out there but the fall leaf scent wasn't there :(.

Have a good day fellas.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Boys................................

6 1/2 hours and I am heading home for 4 days!!! Dale (Badger) and I are going to hook up to do some Steel Head fishing.........:smiley_clap:

Be safe boys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning all... Scotty good luck today.... dude you and Dale behave out there lol.... off to Utah back in a few weeks y'all be good now lol....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Enjoy Utah J!!!

Mike, good luck today brother! Sure wish I lived closer to you so I could come watch or even weasel in as a catchers coach!!! I'm ready to coach damnit!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Morning from Michigan All... heading back to Ohio this afternoon but might have to run a detour & stop at Cabela's. It's like a magnet when I'm up this way.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning all.... a whopping 4 hours of sleep this isn't going to be a fun day...... I hate jet lag...... hope y'all have a good day..... mine I have a feeling is going to be a long one lol.....