Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ol Brock

Deersurgeon

Thanks!
did that deer ever show back

Thanks!
did that deer ever show back up?
Nothing on camera and haven’t been to the farm since you were over as life has been so busy. I plan on hitting the woods hard in the next couple of weeks and hopefully will find some more information.

thanks again for all your help and your the first member of TOO I was personally able meet so far. I still need to do a write up on the search…

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nothing on camera and haven’t been to the farm since you were over as life has been so busy. I plan on hitting the woods hard in the next couple of weeks and hopefully will find some more information.

thanks again for all your help and your the first member of TOO I was personally able meet so far. I still need to do a write up on the search…
Paint Creek in May and the summer gathering are both good times to meet a few more…. He was a dandy buck. If he made it at least you know a couple of his go-to security spots. I’d bet money that spot we looked at next to the road has a good buck on it for years to come.

Deersurgeon

Paint Creek in May and the summer gathering are both good times to meet a few more…. He was a dandy buck. If he made it at least you know a couple of his go-to security spots. I’d bet money that spot we looked at next to the road has a good buck on it for years to come.
Completely agree… thanks again bud!