Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Political rant

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I follow Richard Baris and People’s Pundit Daily on youtube. His polls the day before the election were spot on compared to the polls published in the MSM. Today he posted his follow up and he is livid, he can explain the cheating. It’s long, I’ve only watched about 1/3 so far.

Big Weff

Athens
I’d like to see trump pull it out, unlikely at this point. I hope Biden does a good job. That is all......Fuck.

Hunter II

Who needs proof to make an accusation? The Mueller investigation dragged on for almost 2 years and found no evidence of russian collusion.

Reactions: GoetsTalon

djohn9713

One comment and then I'm heading back to see good pics from hunters live in their stands. Wisconsin allows same day voter registration. Looks like well over 100,000 cheeseheads decided to vote for the first time ever on Tuesday, or at least after the previous total number of registered WI voters was released. Good luck hunting, everyone!

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
im-48829.jpeg

One picture is worth a thousand words

Reactions: hickslawns and Mike

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I don't understand how you can blame all of our "issues" on a guy who has been in politics for one term. 90% has been positive and pro American. The days of Reagan and JFK are over. My parents are JFK Democrats but just can't grasp that their party is no longer the same.