Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Special Spypoint Camera Bulk Purchase

Big H

Medina
Joe, I am interested in either the black flash IR 7 and possibly the mini. Can you PM me pricing?

Thanks
Ron

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Ok guys, yall have about 2 weeks left to get in on this, orders close on the 10th... We already have a sizable order that's going forward. I think I have responded to everyone's PM, If you're waiting please PM me again so I don't miss you.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Looks like I'll be ordering 4 IR-7's for me and one for a buddy. I'm also getting 2 of the HD-10's for scrape purposes only. That'll get me to 12 cams, with 10 being SpyPoints. Sounds like work, but fun as well! Gotta sell some toys to fund toys, but it's worth it when the pics roll in!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like I'll be ordering 4 IR-7's for me and one for a buddy. I'm also getting 2 of the HD-10's for scrape purposes only. That'll get me to 12 cams, with 10 being SpyPoints. Sounds like work, but fun as well! Gotta sell some toys to fund toys, but it's worth it when the pics roll in!!!

The footage from those HD-10s should be amazing!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The footage from those HD-10s should be amazing!

I'm pumped to see what those cams will bring to the plate this fall! The field to the north at the farm is corn this year and that mean the woods line along there will be torn up with scrapes, so I expect lots of good activity on them this year. It'll be great to get some footage of does being dogged TOO!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I put the high dollar Energizers in mine and I have not changed them since I bought them. Purchased last year about this time. Ultimate Lithium? Something like that. Can't remember the exact name. Roughly $18-20 for 8 of them.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The Energizer Ultimate Lithiums work fantastic. In my Bushnell TC, I got about 15 months of life out of them. Since getting my Spypoint, though, I've been running the el cheapo AA's from Dollar General, and they've been going for a long time. The set that's in my IR-6 right now has been going since January... and my battery level indicator still read full power last week when I checked.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
My SpyPoint ran on the same Duracells from last summer through the end of the season. The battery indicator still showed a full charge. I only used the video mode for a few weeks in the late summer, the rest of the time was in picture mode.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I run whatever I can get my hands on at the time. The SPs are great on batteries, so I haven't spent the extra money on the expensive ones...

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just seen the post as I just joined last month. Any hope of joining in on the deal?
Frank

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Joe is this going to happen again? I have an order to place if it is. What is the turn around time in general?