Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2023: Week of 10/15 - 10/22

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A dying Yellowjacket releases an alarm pheromone which smells. This odor alerts the other wasps and within 15 seconds you could be surrounded by wasps coming to the aid of the dying one.

Always seemed the more you were reacting to them, the more they’d fugg with you….

A dying Yellowjacket releases an alarm pheromone which smells. This odor alerts the other wasps and within 15 seconds you could be surrounded by wasps coming to the aid of the dying one.

Always seemed the more you were reacting to them, the more they’d fugg with you….
Maybe they smell the alarm pheromone I'm releasing when I'm dealing with them! This one thing I know, ain't no humans coming to my rescue when they is killing me...

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
tombstone-you-tell-them.gif

kuz-torched.gif

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Here is what I got from Shelly:

"The cost for 5 sites for 7 nights and both camper cabins for 4 nights is $776. This includes a 20% discount--the regular price would be $970."

Example, if we only have 20 people show up and everyone threw in $40 it would cover the cost.

Obviously some of us are there longer. I'll let the math geniuses figure out the break down on who would owe what.

Any updates for this year?