Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12 - Thwackin' & Stackin'

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sounds to be very promising! Hopefully next year you can hunt by yourself their, that's just weird he has to be their when you are

The guy is a bit odd, and my buddy could of told him to say that, Idk. But if that's what it takes to get me in there, then I'm fine with it.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Well, we got a name, all members checked in. I guess all we have to do now is kill em dead!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'll be out Saturday morning and evening, same with Sunday. Saturday morning I'll be sitting with my buddy in his blind hoping to get him his first deer.

rsmith

I'll be out Saturday morning and evening, same with Sunday. Saturday morning I'll be sitting with my buddy in his blind hoping to get him his first deer.

I'll be out Saturday all day and all day Sunday as well, than I got the rest of the week off and the weekend as well so I'll have all kinds of time to get in the stand

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I will not make it out this weekend. Got to do some work on my truck to get ready for Strouds then on Sunday I am heading up to Michigan to watch the UM mens soccer team play. Should be out next weekend though. I will be watching for your guys updates.

rsmith

I will not make it out this weekend. Got to do some work on my truck to get ready for Strouds then on Sunday I am heading up to Michigan to watch the UM mens soccer team play. Should be out next weekend though. I will be watching for your guys updates.

Are you pulling in it? And I don't think you will be missing much it's suppost to be pretty warm

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Are you pulling in it? And I don't think you will be missing much it's suppost to be pretty warm

Ya I'm debating on even going out Sunday evening, its looking like more of a no go. I have to work at 4:30am on Monday and I don't feel like dealing with a deer all night and not getting any sleep if I killed one. It would be different if I could let it hang all night.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I have to work Saturday, so that puts me out. May go out to fugg around Sunday though.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm gonna try to get out at least Saturday morning. The white oaks are dropping acorns like crazy right behind the house!

rsmith

Ya I'm debating on even going out Sunday evening, its looking like more of a no go. I have to work at 4:30am on Monday and I don't feel like dealing with a deer all night and not getting any sleep if I killed one. It would be different if I could let it hang all night.

What kind of truck you got and what class you pulling in? And yeah that would be no fun to do that than work at 4:30