Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 8 - Aces N Eights

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just stopped in to say good luck this season, and I see you guys are talking about thumbing trees and touching tips....

... good luck, I'll leave you guys alone now.lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hey bowieoutdoors, I'm sorry but I don't know your name. In case you don't know mine I'm Ric.

Huntn2 is Ryan
Woody is Chris
johnR is John
FS is Ric
Bowie is ------

Ok, has anyone decided what name y'all like? Don't matter TOO me but most of the other teams have decided on one and some have graphic designs for their sigs and Jesses team even has friggin Tshirts in the works.

Just want to get something decided and move forward I guess...rotflmao

Y'all ready to kill something? I am TOO! Congrats to Chris in taking a doe in Ky already! Good job!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I like Aces n Eights(or 8's)

I'm PC illiterate but if you guys know someone who does graphic designs I'm sure something with 4 aces and a monster pair of 8 pointers could be doable, but don't know. Just brainstorming. Hahaha

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
Hey bowieoutdoors, I'm sorry but I don't know your name. In case you don't know mine I'm Ric.

Huntn2 is Ryan
Woody is Chris
johnR is John
FS is Ric
Bowie is ------

Whoops sorry, I forgot to put that in my check in email. My name is Brian.

I have photoshop if you decide on a name and want a logo I can put some options together.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Nice to meet you Brian. What part of the state are you in?
As for names lets just go with one and get started. There all gonna know us by the time win this thing anyway. ;)

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
I'm in Parkersburg, WV. I hunt a couple places in WV, family properties, and thanks to Fluteman I hunt a place in Southeastern, OH also. I have yet to put a buck down in Ohio but I keep plugging along, having fun and getting frustrated in the process. lol

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Name dont matter to me either.. Pick one and roll with it..

If all goes well I will be going out on Saturday afternoon/evening. We are going to a Breast Cancer Benefit 3d shoot morning/afternoon, cause well we all know we like em so why not do what we can to support em!! My G/F's mom is 4 almost 5 years breast cancer free and anytime I can shoot my bow and support a good cause im down!

Welcome Brian nice to meet you

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
One week to go, I think I'm as ready as I will get for now. Got one double stand for the kids going and a blind. I'm sure more will come as season rolls on.

With the names I'm down with Crazy Eights or Aces N Eights.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Hey Chris, we need to hook up sometime! I drive through Loveland with my head on a swivel thanks to you! Rotflmao

haha I will send you a text or give you a call here soon. I went and upgraded my truck so I dont have the bill board of stickers on the back window anymore lol.. so dont look for the white dodge.. Look for the maroon Mega cab..