Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Lakoskys - If $ Grew on Trees

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
When you're spending $2K per month on batteries, you're in a league of your own 😮

I've been watching their new series and it's jaw-dropping the coin they're putting into their farm, especially to fight EHD. Obviously they get a lot of stuff for free, and for those that don't know, Lee is reported to have been a millionaire long before he became famous for being Tiffany's husband. But it's hard to fathom the freedom they have to do whatever it is that strikes their fancy when it comes to managing property. This episode is worth the watch just to see how the 0.01% does things. It's fun to dream about what I'd do with a dream property if I had pockets as deep as theirs!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
When you're spending $2K per month on batteries, you're in a league of your own 😮

I've been watching their new series and it's jaw-dropping the coin they're putting into their farm, especially to fight EHD. Obviously they get a lot of stuff for free, and for those that don't know, Lee is reported to have been a millionaire long before he became famous for being Tiffany's husband. But it's hard to fathom the freedom they have to do whatever it is that strikes their fancy when it comes to managing property. This episode is worth the watch just to see how the 0.01% does things. It's fun to dream about what I'd do with a dream property if I had pockets as deep as theirs!

I just wanna bang Tiffany

Oh if only I were a mollimoarie!! I did enjoy that video tho, as it has some content that many of us could do without being that mollimoarie. The water troughs, feeders/locations and making sure you don't have them standing in mud all the time. The special pellets might be out of the equation for most of us but I wonder if you at least gave them some of a good thing would it/could it help? Perhaps special mineral blocks if they make them? The fogging might be a good idea at least around those muddy areas where they are more likely to get EHD. Hadn't watched their show in a long time but I enjoyed the thought process they put in to what they are doing.

reffitt20

I have enjoyed the series as well. Everyday he’s doing something to improve his deer. I enjoy everything is centered around his family as well. It appears he’s a very blessed guy that puts in the work.

Its just a painful reminder of how much money we (hunters) piss away on gimmicks that a couple can make that much, atop of all the others involved.

A local wNY guy, distant friend, bought their first farm. Nothing but complements for both of them as humans.

I always disliked that Bowmar guy then I listened to last week's Huntr podcast and have changed my stance.

To each their own, its a choice to pay attention, give a shit or get motivated to do better than they do.....

Reactions: bowhunter1023