Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
This is a very slow pad which is good. I am cutting it REAL close for my taxes along with all my other bills. The longer the better for me. Went to take a shower this morning and my dang water was pretty much froze up!!! Making Mudloggers surprise........crock pot, threw in some crock pot seasoning for beef, smoked sassage, cajun style Andouille, Brats and something else I can't recall the name off. Smells good but will it taste good? :smiley_confused_vra

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Allergies in March? I have gone through about half a box of Kleenex sneezing and blowing my nose today. I don't ever remember having allergy issues this early in the year. Might have to go to the doctor for something a bit stronger this year. I know I am not alone on this one. My nose is raw and my sinuses are giving me one terrible headache from the pressure. Rant over.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
fuggin gout!!!!!!!! my right ankle and big toe are so swelled up it looks like the skin is gonna bust!!!! when I walk I look like a pirate with a bad fitting peg leg I'm lipping so bad and I have to be at work at 4 in the morning!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
fuggin gout!!!!!!!! my right ankle and big toe are so swelled up it looks like the skin is gonna bust!!!! when I walk I look like a pirate with a bad fitting peg leg I'm lipping so bad and I have to be at work at 4 in the morning!!

Know what ya mean. Had my big toe flare up from walking 4+ miles a week ago. Took 4-5 days before I could stand to take my boot on and off without wanting to cry lol.

Huckleberry Finn

It's just been a long fuggin day, ending with an afternoon/evening stretch of 7 hours of back to back to back meetings.

I need a bud light...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I took the biggest ass chewing of my life today and it was through no fault of mine or my company's. I took another one that was not my fault either. As my dad says: "So you want to be a landman?!?"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Don't think it is allergies this time. Crashed out hard in the recliner last night. Never woke up until maybe 4pm today. I have been out of it since I woke up. Feel terrible. Fever and sweating. Never even got up to pee today. Suppose with sweating it out via the fever I just never had to. Sure hope I feel better tomorrow. Too much to get done to sleep away tomorrow too. I hate getting sick.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Don't think it is allergies this time. Crashed out hard in the recliner last night. Never woke up until maybe 4pm today. I have been out of it since I woke up. Feel terrible. Fever and sweating. Never even got up to pee today. Suppose with sweating it out via the fever I just never had to. Sure hope I feel better tomorrow. Too much to get done to sleep away tomorrow too. I hate getting sick.

Your body is trying to tell you something Phil.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Could be Steve. And today, it is still trying to tell me. Hoping to be able to crank out some work on the computer this afternoon. Fever is not constant right now. Just comes and goes. Time to get healthy. This is "dump thread" worthy in my opinion. Sure can't change it, but feels good to bitch a little about it. haha