Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
There have been some hotties at my gym too and it seems they all like to wear tight black pants. Makes it easier to stay longer. Ha!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Thats mainly the reason I stopped goingto ballys...all it was, was abunch of hotties and old perverts trying to hook up or st around on the equipment talking about them. I wantto work out!! If you wantto fix your hair, and sit and ooogle the hotties go somewhere else. drives me nuts...I came to do work!!!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Haven't worked out of weighed in now for a week. Since I got sick, I haven't felt up to it. It has been a week and I'm still not sure I have a workout in me. I'm going to wait until Friday before I start back up. The last thing I want to do is push myself and get sick again...

Schu72

Streetsboro
Finished my weds. workout. Not bad.....another 24:50 5k. I need to plan a little better. I got oon tonight and had no idea what I wanted to do. About half way through decided on a 5k. Had been doing 2 min at 7mph and then 1 min at 8mph for 5 reps.

rrr

Keep meaning to post this. Tuesday night I reffed a game of basketball for an hour and then played for an hour...dang talk about hurting!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Oh man I had a good one today.

I carbed up by eating a stack on pancakes and then watching the super bowl/planning my military retirement.

Today was shoulders, abs, legs, and cardio day (aka: it freaking sucks day). After the game I went to the gym and did the following:

-Four sets of dead lifts and then lateral dumb bell raises.
-Ran for 5 minutes.
-Four sets of power cleans.
-Ran for 10 minutes.
-Four sets of dumb bell presses, side planks, and barbell shoulder shrugs.
-Ran for 15 minutes.
-Two sets of front barbell raises, leg extensions, and dumb bell shoulder shrugs.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Did some kettlebell work yesterday then shadowboxed while my youngest son ran on the treadmill and my oldest son jumped rope.

Down 55lbs overall, 25lbs since beginning 2011.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Did some treadmill work last night. DId it kinda late due to son's basketball practice. Definately feeling stronger. Morning weight was at 176. Down about 6 lbs. Goal is 168-170.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I made it back to the gym last night after a two week lay off trying to recover from the flu and a nasty cough. I had a strong workout, but skipped my cardio at the end because I started coughing and 20 minutes on the elliptical sounded like hell! Overall, I'm down 11 pounds since the first of the year with a post workout weigh in of 222. I expected it to come off faster than it has, but I'm still making progress and I guess that's all that counts.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Ate really well yesterday and today. Did the treadmill tonight attempting to get back in 5k shape and then did 15 minutes of light recumbent biking. Total calories burnt 700+.

good job guys were gonna be the buffest forum on the web by summer, i havent worked out cause i fell off the smoking wagon, friday me and the wife are quiting for good , i do better when she isnt smoking around me ,so i told her if she doesnt stop smoking to help support me she wasnt gonna get the blazer put in her name wheni get my truck ,lets hope it sticks

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
My friggin' hamstrings are killing me today! My workout is pretty heavy on legs because that's what I value most when it comes to muscles and my Monday workouts kill me!!! I've waddled like a duck for two days now!!! It will be a rough workout tonight if I don't loosen up over the course of the day...

Schu72

Streetsboro
Ran for 30 minutes tonight. Did a 5k in 24:39....haven't taken much time off lately.:smiley_depressive: and then jogged until I hit the 30 minute mark. Burned about 430 cals. Post work out wieght was 174.5. I know I'll be alittle heavier come morning, but I like the numbers I'm seeing.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Ran for 30 minutes tonight. Did a 5k in 24:39....haven't taken much time off lately.:smiley_depressive: and then jogged until I hit the 30 minute mark. Burned about 430 cals. Post work out wieght was 174.5. I know I'll be alittle heavier come morning, but I like the numbers I'm seeing.

Nice work! Great time!

rrr

Lifted tonight. It was quick and didn't do a full workout. Just been too busy, or at least that's the excuse I've been making. I need to get my ass in gear and start lifting/biking/running 4x a week and make it a priority again

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Lifted tonight. It was quick and didn't do a full workout. Just been too busy, or at least that's the excuse I've been making. I need to get my ass in gear and start lifting/biking/running 4x a week and make it a priority again

As stressful as your course of study must be I think I would value my gym time. I live the recumbent bike because it is so relaxing to me. I can sit on it and get list in a book and forget where I'm at. :) it's good that you are hitting the gym, though. I encourage you to keep doing it. We're all in this together, bro!

I did the 'mill, r-bike, and lifted tonight. Feeling good and sleepy all at the same time. ;)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats John! Sounds like you are sticking to your regiment. That is a bunch of weight to lose. Good job!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Man I'm beat the hell up. Yesterday I scammed outta work and went skiing, by myself, no kid, no wife, no other friends to hold me back or affect my decisions. It was just me, my IPod and the mountain. Talk about therapeutic! I haven't skied that hard in years and I'm sore as hell too! It was a great day until some snow boarder took me out like a surface to air missile hitting a jet fighter. I ended up landing on my head (I'd probably be in the hospital if I wasn't wearing a helmet) and had a head ache until about 1400 today. Now I'm just kinda sore, but my neck is sore as fuck. I'm trying to scam another trip on Saturday.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Heading to the gym now. I've had a good week as far as my caloric intake has gone, only wish I could have made it to the gym more. I received compliments from two people saying I was looking skinny. I have to chuckle because I still look fat, but it gives me encouragement to continue on. I do have to admit even I can tell a difference in my looks. I'm feeling good and I thank all those who are contributing to this thread - it helps to know that we're not alone.