Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

Schu72

Streetsboro
Ran 4 miles in 31:45. Weight is still unchanged at 175. Not sure why the eaight is coming off so slow at this point. I know I need to drop a duece, some I'm probably a pound or two under 175.:smiley_crocodile:

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Having a blast on my first day of vacation. Hopefully I don't gain too much weight.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Ran around two miles this morning (based on time). Wasn't sure how good of a workout I was getting because I'm not used to running outside and having a sea wind drying my perspiration. Now that I'm sitting here the sweat is pouring off. I'm feeling good!

rrr

I need a workout buddy...going to hit it again tomorrow with new intensity...I got my summer plans closer to lined up now I need to get my ass in shape...

rrr

Forgot to write this, but I got a good workout last night. Feeling the crunch of time for tonight, we'll see.

rrr

15 minutes, 4.1 miles on the bike tonight and then a biceps/tri's workout.

Not a lot, but I'm proud that I went on my own initiative considering that I've got a paper and a midterm tomorrow, but this is a priority!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Headed to workout at lunch today. I've hit a flat spot in my weight loss from the looks of it. I'll miss a workout Friday TOO to add to the negatives. On the bright side, I am looking and feeling better, so things could be worse.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Ran around two miles this morning (based on time). Wasn't sure how good of a workout I was getting because I'm not used to running outside and having a sea wind drying my perspiration. Now that I'm sitting here the sweat is pouring off. I'm feeling good!

That's a great feeling isn't it! Awesome that you are still at it while on vacation. I always found it difficult to keep exercising during vacation. Usually TOO hot and TOO hungover.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well, I managed to get down to 214! That puts me down 20 since the start of things, so I'm pretty stoked!!! :pickle:

The goal is to play in my alumin tourney on April 9th at 205 or under. Portion control and regular exercise have been crucial for me as they are in most every weight loss routine. I also cut out my favorite thing in life, a sweet snack and a glass of milk before bed. It was hell the first week, but I don't miss it as much when I see the results. I'm allowing myself one "guilty" lunch a week which is Penn Station. Other than that, it's been fruit, granola snacks, and Smart Ones meals. We've also stopped eating out put maybe once a week, down from 5-7 times. So the weight loss has resulted in us easily covering our monthly fee to the gym and managed to put a little extra in our pockets. All in all, it's been a good transition...

Schu72

Streetsboro
Still at it...did 3.4 miles friday and another 4 miles today. Legs were tight and heavy tonight, but I managed to finish.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Back from vacation. I ran and worked out every day until Thursday. Got back on Sunday and weighed in yesterday morning and discovered I'm up 10lbs (most of which is water retention I'm sure). Hit the gym with the wife yesterday morning and weighed in again at 7lbs heavier. I figure I'll be back to my pre-vacation weight by this Sunday. I won't be able to hit the gym tonight so I will probably do p90X instead.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I missed workouts Friday and yesterday, but I'm gonna bust ass today, Thursday and Saturday. I probably gained some weight, but I'm hoping it wasn't bad. We'll see here in a while...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Only gained a pound after 6 days away from the gym and 5 days of eating like I used to. Not TOO bad I guess. I'm shooting to get to 205 in the next 30 days...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Wife and I just got back from the gym and had a great workout. I have to say I am really proud of her intensity. I am back up to benching 3x3 of 265 pounds with a spot and a little help on the last one (finger tip help just to keep it moving). After a full upper body workout I did the eliptical for 15 minutes on level 13 and was able to pound out 1.7 miles which is going at it pretty hard. Stretch...

Good work guys! Jlope, go smoke a cig and drink a coffee :)
Beentown

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I fell off the fat body wagon for a bit and got back up to 225 again (dang German beers). Between ski season, lack of sleep, and work schedules my work out routine and diet took a serious nose dive.

I've been back on the wagon for about two weeks now (ski season is over). I revised my work out routine to allow for more recovery and a bit more cardo. Today was an all cardio day. I rode the base perimeter (7 miles) and then ran 4.25 on a treadmill.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Ran two miles outside around the house. My time sucked and I puked halfway through (I guess one should wait 30 minutes after eating before running), but it felt good (except for the puking). I realize I need to push myself more.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Couldn't tell you the miles, but I have no doubt it was over 5 this weekend. Probably closer to 10 miles walked looking for sheds. Friday night a couple hours, Saturday for 3, and yesterday for nearly 4hrs. Didn't lose a pound. Didn't need to either, but I feel better about it. Proud of you guys for sticking to your goals.

JJ- The new avatar is scaring me. You remind me of Nacho Libre!

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Couldn't tell you the miles, but I have no doubt it was over 5 this weekend. Probably closer to 10 miles walked looking for sheds. Friday night a couple hours, Saturday for 3, and yesterday for nearly 4hrs. Didn't lose a pound. Didn't need to either, but I feel better about it. Proud of you guys for sticking to your goals.

JJ- The new avatar is scaring me. You remind me of Nacho Libre!

It's Rey Mysterio, man! I bought it (and the picture is taken) in Cozumel.