Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Two years ago today.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My place to unwind. It is my "Cheers" if you will. . . . "where everybody knows your name".

I have been fortunate to meet a good handful of you guys. Many more guys on here I have yet to meet but look forward to. These guys can be some of the best friends you have never met.

Joe and Jesse- Thank you for making this possible!

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
As the misplaced member of the TOO brotherhood, I too appreciate this place. I always know what's goin on and it allows me to get people to look at me funny when ask who I am going fishin with and I can respond, "A guy I met on the internet.":smiley_crocodile:

Thanks guys...this place is great.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Cotty just texted me and is giving handies to strangers he is so happy!

Thanks Joe/Jesse for starting this place up!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My place to unwind. It is my "Cheers" if you will. . . . "where everybody knows your name".

I have been fortunate to meet a good handful of you guys. Many more guys on here I have yet to meet but look forward to. These guys can be some of the best friends you have never met.

Joe and Jesse- Thank you for making this possible!

You're welcome Cliffey..... :smiley_clap: Sorry Phil it had too be done..... rotflmao

On a serious note, I heartfelt thanks too all my too brothers..... Joe, Jesse and Adam just know all you've done has been appreciated and will continue too be.... This is a home away from home and a lot of people just don't get it.... But the important ones do.... Looking forward too meeting new people and enjoying conversations with the ones I have met.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You're welcome Cliffey..... :smiley_clap: Sorry Phil it had too be done..... rotflmao

You trying to say I am full of useless information? :smiley_chinrub:

Dang. Sometimes that shoe fits me well. Son-of-a-gun! Everybody loves Dannmann which would give him the role of Norm. lol

huntn2

Hudson, OH
A big thanks to Joe and Jesse for creating this place. The brotherhood is second to none. In a sport where people have become so selfish, this place is the opposite.

Members inviting each other to hunts and shoots, sending releases in the mail for someone to test, camping/errrrr drinking trips, sharing lessons learned and product reviews and offering assistance when one is down/in need, the list goes on.....

This site and its members are 1st class.

Happy Anniversary boys.......

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm out of lotion. Any of you snoozers are too late.

I heard Gern is heading your way and just stopped at Sam's Club to buy a drum of lotion. lol

Better start drinking some water Cotty. You don't want to get dehydrated and cramp up.:smiley_crocodile:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
As the misplaced member of the TOO brotherhood, I too appreciate this place. I always know what's goin on and it allows me to get people to look at me funny when ask who I am going fishin with and I can respond, "A guy I met on the internet.":smiley_crocodile:

Thanks guys...this place is great.

You ain't misplaced....we KNOW how to find you....there's no place to hide....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Unbelievable !!!!

Unbelievable site, members, stories, information, and TOOgetherness. This site is awesome and the members here are truly some of the best hunting buddies and friends a guy could have. Thanks to the members, Jesse, and Joe we have a place to call HOME. Thanks EVERYBODY :smiley_clap:

Now lets get out there and kill sumtin already !!!!! :smiley_cowboy:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey! Would like to say Thanks TOO! Awesome hunting and Outdoors web site!! Thanks Joe and Jessie for having this dream come alive. It was really cool to meet some of you guys in Coshocton a couple of weeks ago. I can put faces on some of you guys. Looking forward TOO meeting more of ya's!

jeremy44230

Medina County
Not much that can be added to these comments... Anyways, I really enjoy this site and find myself getting lost in stories and learning more each day about a common passion we all share!

Thanks for a great site Joe and Jesse.

Derek j

Knox Co.
Congrats to TOO, Joe, and Jesse for making a great website for all! Hopefully I will make it out for one of the shoots or get-togethers here soon. When you only work on the weekends it makes it hard to get out and do anything!!!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Thank you both for providing me a place to come to every day. Yes. We have seen a lot happen here over these 2 short years.
I, for one, am so very thankful for the friends I have made here. All of you, sight-unseen to start. You have helped me through what is most surely the worst time in my life less than a year ago.

I can also say I have learned many things that have added to my love of archery, firearms and the great outdoors. The humor found on some threads brightened many of my days. The tragedy of life has darkened others.
Thank you one and all. You know who you are.

Congrads on your second birthday!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thank you Joe and Jesse for even having this dream! If not for you both it never would have happened. Clearly the TOO family itself as a whole is what makes this place the best site in the world. Happy Birthday TOO!