Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What should I brew next?

tritonbill

NE Ohio
The last porter!
uploadfromtaptalk1317484171448.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1317484239143.jpg

The brew hardware....
uploadfromtaptalk1317484306404.jpg

Fermenting in the closet...this was my first threesome...lol
uploadfromtaptalk1317484388935.jpg

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I love dark beer and Big Monster Bucks with dark horns like the one 1hornwilly just got. So my vote goes for "Monster Dark Horn" or something like that with a picture of his buck on it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ahh nice! I don't have much to hunt around here, a small place in Salem. I hunt mostly down in Harrison County where I grew up, we still have family property there.

Helloooo Neighbor! :)

I think I've fished against you a few times over the years..... I run a 97 tr21 used too fish OVBA a lot....

tritonbill

NE Ohio
I think I've fished against you a few times over the years..... I run a 97 tr21 used too fish OVBA a lot....

I started off fishing some opens, then the Budweiser Bass Circuit, then the Lakes Tournament Trail, then X-Series Tournament Trail. I did the Berlin Basscasters club quite a few years as well. Now...Just fish for fun! I gave up the tourney fishing scene for a more relaxed fishing. I enjoy fishing for crappie, walleye, and obviously bass! :) I have a 2002 TR-20 still. I get up to Presque Isle once per year also with a pretty big group of guys for our weekend getaway for smallies!

If you drink beer you need to come help me with this stuff! I enjoy brewing it as much or more than I do drinking it. :)

tritonbill

NE Ohio
On the eve of good ole Muzzleloader season I present to you........ Monster Dark Horn Porter! Aholdren picked out the name. :beer:

uploadfromtaptalk1325898359773.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk