Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

badger

*Supporting Member*
Mighty fine looking meal Dale! I've tried to like lamb and just don't care for it. Like the rice cakes!

I cooked those a total of 5 minutes for both sides. Salt, pepper & garlic, they were killer!
Joie did the rice cakes with whole grain, organic spinach, Romano cheese, salt and pepper.
We are slowly depleting our supply of gmo laden crap. We have a local farm that is trustworthy for meat, eggs, and cheese.
I plan on adding a few deer to the freezer this year and as many squirrels as I can.
Starting some raised beds here at the new place in a few weeks and we have catalogs for non-gmo seeds to order from.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Birthday dinner last night at the folks house. Rib eye with fried taters and green bean casserole. I cooked the steaks, Mom took care of everything else.

20150823_164616.jpg

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Never tried lamb before, but those looks pretty darn good Dale!

Tough to beat a good steak on the grill, looks like it was cooked to perfection as well Dustin!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My wife and two daughters and I had lamb chops twice down at the GABP in the Diamond Club seats and we all liked it. It's was prepared like a 4 star restauarant would do it I guess! Prolly broiled or roasted.

Y'all are cooking up some great dishes!!!!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Grilling Wild Boar BBQ Ribs, Corn on da cob, red tators with onions and peppers.

Oh and a cold beer.....................:smiley_cooking:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dinner was awesome, now my hottie wife is making Zucchini Bread, Laura loved the corn on the cob on the grill.

IMG_20150826_152811368_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150826_152745584.jpg

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Damn, showing my hottie wife this page now we have to go get a bunch of food and try cooking some up, lol.

:smiley_babe: :smiley_cook: :smiley_bbq:

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Chuck, you're somewhat close. It really isn't yellow. The daylight glare makes it look brighter than it really is. It's my Carolina vinegar / mustard based sauce. It's a tangy flavor so don't let the mustard scare ya. I call it my signature sauce since it's the best I've come up with. I'm certain Charles is rolling his eyes. Haha