Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
NIU pulled it out! MAC Camps!
IMG_20181130_223036937.jpg
FB_IMG_1543636960019.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wife is a tough one to shop for. She likes concerts. She loves Queen. She is going to love me. Adam Lambert is touring as front man for Queen. Tickets were expensive. For the same money I'd have rather bought the Metallica tickets. For $65/ticket I'd have rather bought Travis Tritt/Charlie Daniels Band. BUT. . . this isn't MY Christmas present. I like Queen too. Even if Freddie Mercury was a queen, the dude was talented. Some good shows coming up if you have the coin. Paul McCartney, Elton John, Justin Timberlake, Pink. . . All concerts she would enjoy. Shinedown/Papa Roach/a third group I don't remember coming up soon too but not really her style.

That said, if we wanted to have a TOO concert get together in the off season: Whiskey Myers $25/ticket. Friday, March 22 7pm in Cincy.

Gordo

Athens County
Sup essay?... Back alley chugging?

Living the dream! Been working my ass off all around our great state. It’s looking like I’m going to have about 6 weeks off starting January 3rd. A bit pissed off about it, but it’ll give me a chance to get in the woods and take care of some other shit. I’ll be checking in more often. Hope all is well with everyone.

Muzzy hunt please! Giggity