Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your adult beverage of choice......

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Beer - it is just all...ok. if I had to pick one it would be Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

Liquor - I like most good bourbon, whiskey and rum.

Mixed drinks - Captain and ginger ale with a twist of lime.

Jim and coke

Long Island (top shelf with no mixer...fresh only)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would most likely be found drinking with Diane or Frank. Drink more coffee than anything. Case of beer can last me a couple years. Enjoy sipping on the hard stuff occasionally, but those bottles last a really long time. Seem to empty them in spurts. Might drink 3 nights in a row sitting around a camp fire in the summer but then go 3 months without touching it.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Crown ,Jameson, Jack , Windsor and some sorta mixer . Vodka tonic , gin and tonic . I don't care for sweet whiskey or drinks .

Beer , well , I like all kinds of good beer . Don't care for wheat beers but pretty much all others have a time and place . If we are out I always drink draft beer . Usually a IPA of some kind but if they have something else on tap thats uncommon I get it .

As far as cheap beer I buy PBR Rolling Rock, Busch or Coors extra gold .

Liquor
Bourbon with a tablespoon of water.
Bourbon highball
Blackberry pie.

Beer:
german style kolsch dunkel dunnbier bockbier and real hefewiezens.
American style stouts, porters, ambers and lagers.

Last edited:

Buckmaster

Portage
Natty Light always exists in my fridge but in reality any beer works.

Jack and Coke about once a year.

I like my coffee like I like my women.....hot and black.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hard stuff: American Honey, Grey Goose, Jameson's.... Also just discovered Ytown vodka... Pretty good and may replace grey goose here shortly lol.....

Beer: labatt, yeungling and Sam Adams summer ale.....

Coffee 8 o'clock

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yuengling. Budweiser. Busch Heavy. Coors Light. And pretty much any Sam Adams and Great Lakes beers.

As far as liquor goes, I like Maker's, Knob Creek, Beam, Jack, Crown n root beer, and moonshine.

I don't drink very often but when I do I rarely discriminate. One of the very few drinks I absolutely despise is Miller Lite. That piss beer gives me an instant fuggin headache!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Busch or Coors is my most frequent beer. Like Great Lakes seasonal selections.

Liquor is usually kettle one and tonic rum and coke.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don't drink very often but when I do I rarely discriminate. One of the very few drinks I absolutely despise is Miller Lite. That piss beer gives me an instant fuggin headache!

For me it is Bud Light. I'd rather never drink another beer than have to drink Bud Light. More than one BL and I'll get a headache. I've been told BL is brewed with a different variety of barley and/or hops that can prompt an alergic response. All I know is a 16 oz. draft of BL would make me feel worse than a dozen 16s of Busch.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
For me it is Bud Light. I'd rather never drink another beer than have to drink Bud Light. More than one BL and I'll get a headache. I've been told BL is brewed with a different variety of barley and/or hops that can prompt an alergic response. All I know is a 16 oz. draft of BL would make me feel worse than a dozen 16s of Busch.

Exactly what miller lite does to me. I don't know what it is but it's a guaranteed headache... And not one that I'll get over after a few drinks. It's a full-on, night is totally fucked, kind of headache.

Huckleberry Finn

Any beer but Miller and not too dark. Big lieninkugal fan. And pbr.

Makers or Jack is my go whiskey. Got some Oyo whiskey which is made in Columbus and it's damn good