Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's bringing what to mingo....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll be bringing a bottle of AH,case of beer,gallon of white milk and OJ,bacon,eggs,something to share over the grate and cookies.

Rich, you will be so glad you came to this!

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I will be bringing the usual: Mac-salad w/ham and ranch dressing. 3 various cobblers. Bacon/deer burgers. Recently found some Brat patties that are fabulous. May try to get about 50 of them to bring along.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I'll be bringing a bottle of AH,case of beer,gallon of white milk and OJ,bacon,eggs,something to share over the grate and cookies.

Rich, you will be so glad you came to this!

Ric.. Looking forward to it... You guys did a swap meet TOO? Interesting... Might have to make the carrot cake and just put the icing on there as its made with cream cheese.. Oh its a bourbon carrot cake.. Might have to put an extra cup of bourbon in for this crew...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
13680816_1514332388592219_1499518401481040678_n.jpg :smiley_crazy:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll bring frog legs for Saturday night appetizers again, assuming I'm as successful as last year at catching them.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I can't wait for chocolate chip cookies that she brings out every year.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I will most definitely bring some blue gills again this year. If any of you can bring some TOO there might be enough for everyone else! Rotflmao!
Also some sausage gravy and biscuits for Saturday morning.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Who likes a good chili dog??? Got numerous places around that sell chili by the quart container.. If theres interest I'll get a couple containers...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'm bringing Apple Pie:smiley_devil: to share and to trade.

I'll bring apple pie quarts to trade for .22LR, so watch for sales :smiley_coolpeace:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
BTW, it should be an unwritten law that the right of passage to any TOO event each person bring at least one package of bacon......:smiley_coolpeace:

Believe me, with this bunch it will get eaten! :smiley_crocodile:

Fletch

Supporting Member
"J" Chad when I do my road trip in a couple weeks ill bring a container of chili sauce for you guys to sample...

Ric im only hitting the eastern half of the state so you'll have to wait till July... Moonlab if your close to Chad let me know...

Last edited:

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I will most definitely bring some blue gills again this year. If any of you can bring some TOO there might be enough for everyone else! Rotflmao!
Also some sausage gravy and biscuits for Saturday morning.

Sounds good ,lol