Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wow ......

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
So sweet
IMG_0071.jpeg

It's all laughable, but at the same time a damn shame of how he made a mockery out of the legal system and at the same time wasted his career savings on legal fees. :unsure::cautious:(n)

The preferential treatment of some of the professional athletes, scalds my balls to no end. :mad: Just because they can play the game like nobody else, they seem to get away with things that the rest of us would get locked up for and never make the 6 o'clock news, let alone CNN and all the public notoriety. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's all laughable, but at the same time a damn shame of how he made a mockery out of the legal system and at the same time wasted his career savings on legal fees. :unsure::cautious:(n)

The preferential treatment of some of the professional athletes, scalds my balls to no end. :mad: Just because they can play the game like nobody else, they seem to get away with things that the rest of us would get locked up for and never make the 6 o'clock news, let alone CNN and all the public notoriety. :rolleyes:
13% of the population thought he was innocent/not proven guilty, the rest weren’t……

Reactions: Bowhunter57

Jamie

Ohio
I think he did not get away with murder because he was a good football player. Johnny Cochran and every other scumbag defense attorney who gets their clients who commit murder or other violent felonies off with a slap on the wrist, especially by playing the race card, can rot in hell. OJ Simpson got away with murder because he was a black man.

Stressless

Keene, OH

George Carlin made a skit about this subject. There's a group, and we're not in it.....

Reactions: Bowhunter57