Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Rut-cation

angelzd28

Ill be taking my Rutcation ont the road this year. Ill be in Missouri with my dad from 6-11 November. And squeezing out a day or 2 at home prob later in November. Im really feeling late Oct as well, ive always seen good activity from 26-31 Oct. Its getting close!!!

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Schu72

Streetsboro
I unexpectedly ate up a bunch of my PTO this spring/summer, so I'll primarily be hunting weekends. Any weekdays will be Nov 11-15.

djohn9713

Rut-cation starts Sunday evening for us and runs through Friday. Looks like the weather will be decent with highs in the mid-60s and lows around 40 every night. Hopefully it will stay dry and not too windy as they are forecasting. And, hopefully I haven't just completely jinxed us!

Lucky

Sunbury
More big ones die 7th to 11th for me if i had to pick days. My ass will b in stand from the 1st to the 18th more days than ill b at work. Hopefully it doesnt take that many days. Guy i work with hunts TOO. And he knows not to see much of me around then. Till i tag out , then back to work till next year. But usually funs over around 7th. Sometimes i really wish we were a 2 buck state . lucky fuckers in those states.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

nis1

I will be off Nov 7-17. I usually see the best action the 9-13 so I will likely be trying to pull some all day sits then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: finelyshedded