Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 muzzleloader euro

Killed this guy on the 17th and went ahead and knocked out the euro while i had several out to cleean up. I used a black cherry stain and i have to say i really like it. The really dark bases on this deer dont get lost in the plaque the way they would with a natural wood background. I also tapped the primer in towards the bottom. I know its a small detail and doesn't stand out like brass but i know its there. Thanks for looking.
20201227_074826.jpg
20201226_123501.jpg
20201226_123452.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great job on the euro and heck of cool looking rack! Dude looks to have had some age to him and an old injury. Did you find any when you processed him and have any pics to share? Bet he was an old warrior! Congratulations 👍🏻

Reactions: the Lackster
Great job on the euro and heck of cool looking rack! Dude looks to have had some age to him and an old injury. Did you find any when you processed him and have any pics to share? Bet he was an old warrior! Congratulations 👍🏻
He had a pretty nasty fracture on his skull behind his left side. I will snap a picture of it when i get back home. Other than that appeared to be healthy as a horse.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Looks great! I love euro mounts. I’m running out of room for shoulder mounts. Got two euros to get done already, hoping my next buck demands a shoulder mount.....meaning really big or killed making a special memory.

Reactions: the Lackster