Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Doves

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Mojos are good, but they lead to low shots. Beware. As for Delaware...I put in for the draw hunt there but didnt get pulled. Most of the draw fields are cut corn and sunflower fields. Makes it easier to find the birds once they drop.

Reactions: OO2

OO2

In the Uplands
Mojos are good, but they lead to low shots. Beware. As for Delaware...I put in for the draw hunt there but didnt get pulled. Most of the draw fields are cut corn and sunflower fields. Makes it easier to find the birds once they drop.
Do you know which ones are sunflower? Was at D2 and C8 today they are corn and burned wheat I believe.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I’ve shot a grand total of four. All yesterday and all were flushed and shot at our pond. They are always out there but I haven’t taken the time to actually sit down and wait for birds to fly in. I only need a few more to justify the effort of bacon wrapping and grill lighting.

OO2

In the Uplands
Had a fun time this morning. The new choke tubes seemed to help a lot , along with starting to figure out leads
40D73FA4-E3D8-45CC-857E-1BC4E5BE9AFC.jpeg

OO2

In the Uplands
Do the doves still fly during/after a rain like the one we are about to get in central Ohio? Was going to give this morning a shot on my off day. Looks like weather may spoil it.