Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A Couple Possibilities

Nothing big has showed up this year. I'd probably take either of these if I get the chance.
HUNT6592v2.jpg
HUNT7188v2.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dick... Some nice bucks there... Still plenty of time for a big one to show up.. Good Luck this year..

Reactions: finelyshedded

Bigcountry40

That deer will be a beast next year, how is your relationship with the hunters next to you, if I remember correctly didnt non residents have a brown its down mentality

That deer will be a beast next year, how is your relationship with the hunters next to you, if I remember correctly didnt non residents have a brown its down mentality

You have a good memory. I also had some new neighbors move in nearby that appear to have the same mentality. I agree both bucks could be great deer in a year or two. But, to be honest I'm considering selling my property in the near future.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You have a good memory. I also had some new neighbors move in nearby that appear to have the same mentality. I agree both bucks could be great deer in a year or two. But, to be honest I'm considering selling my property in the near future.

I really hate to hear that Dick.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They only need to make you happy. Every time I pass on a deer with "great potential" those deer disappear. Good luck Dick! Hope you have a great season.

Reactions: finelyshedded

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Hate to hear that! Is it because of the neighbors?