Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

American Hero Hunt Non-Profit Organization

740hunter

Coshocton
Any veterans or first responders interested head to the website and sign up! I know that it says Licking County and surrounding counties, but anyone is taken into consideration.
Screenshot_20210615-114736_Facebook.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

740hunter

Coshocton
TOO get your golf teams entered if interested! Registration includes food, beer, and giveaways!

Also, don't forget to sign up for the trap shoot! Free food, all the 12 gauge ammo you can shoot, and a good time.

If you guys have any questions about anything just let me know. The golf outing is a fundraiser for AHH, but the trap shoot is a way to give back to veterans/first responders with no cost to them.

Mike
Screenshot_20210623-073545_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210623-073538_Facebook.jpg

740hunter

Coshocton
For those of you that are veterans/active duty/first responders and have been hesitant about signing up for something, the trap shoot would be the perfect event. We will be selecting 10 Heroes for the trap shoot. No need to feel like this is for others that are less fortunate or more deserving. Every veteran/active duty/police officer/firefighter/ems is equally deserving to be recognized for what they do/have done for our country and communities.

Mike

Sauger

Warsaw
Just got home from the trap shoot, and I must say what a great bunch of guys. I have been to many vet benifits/get togethers and none were like this. There was no formal breifing or sales pitch, it was just a bunch of guys hanging out shooting guns. Thanks again American Hero Hunt! I would do it again.