Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual Summer Shoot @ Mingo Sportsman - July 21-23, 2017

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Chad, you think the sensor was the main reason for no start? Kinda odd that all of it went at the same time.
The sensor had been unplugged for some time due to it taking a shit months back. They told me that unplugging it wouldn't be an issue, I just wouldn't be able to tell on the dash if the truck was overheating. Idk, I don't know a whole lot about motors.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I believe I forgot a couple thank yous. I'd like to thank Joe, Rick, Cotty, and Cotty SR. For helping with my truck when it took a shit Sunday morning at Mingo. I'd also like to thank Cotty SR and Jr for towing and safe keeping of the ranger for a whole week until I could get over to pick it up. And thanks to Adam for the ride home, much appreciated 😎.

No problem at all. Just wish I had a little more leg room for ya buddy. I also felt bad because of the black stinky mud that made my ride smell like a middle school locker room on a Monday morning when everybody left their gym clothes over the weekend lol. Took a few days of windows down and a couple passes with the fabreez to fix it lol. Come hunting season it should be back to normal with the smell of hickory smoke lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sucks to hear of the repairs needed. Is a little odd for all of that electrical to go out all at once. I do know if just one coil pack goes out the vehicle will run but your not going to get far with all the chugging when you hit the gas peddle lol. Had a ford work van that had that problem once.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I believe I forgot a couple thank yous. I'd like to thank Joe, Rick, Cotty, and Cotty SR. For helping with my truck when it took a shit Sunday morning at Mingo. I'd also like to thank Cotty SR and Jr for towing and safe keeping of the ranger for a whole week until I could get over to pick it up. And thanks to Adam for the ride home, much appreciated 😎.

It's what we do Chad. Things happen when you least expect it. I just hated to see it happen right at the end of such a great time. Glad it's water under the bridge now.....