Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anybody Run This Camera ? Cuddeback 1309 IR Plus

Hogmister13

Trying to see if anybody runs this camera and what they think about it. (https://www.amazon.com/Cuddeback-13...d=1530855934&sr=8-3&keywords=cuddeback+camera ) .

They are fairly cheap for the Brand. All my cameras go on public land so I don't spend a lot $ on them. I'm looking for a good solid camera that will last longer than a couple years. The Quality of pics don't have to be good but I need great trigger speed. I usually run the cheaper Moultrie's for their durability but the trigger speed is very poor. Any suggestions or experiences with this cuddeback or recommendations ?

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm a fan of the Browning cams. I recently bought a few more off eBay cheap. They were rebuilt from brownig and come with a year warranty on them got them for about half of what a new one is.

Reactions: Hogmister13
I have had nothing but issues with cuddeback cameras. If the ones I have purchased, the Cabela’s cameras have been awesome. On three years of using the same ones, great photos, great battery life, easy to use and zero issues. I also just purchased two tasco cameras from Walmart. A friend recommended them and I normally wouldn’t pay $24.99 for a camera thinking they are junk but he has been using for a couple years now and loves them. I bought two and I have to tell you I think the picture quality is better than any camera I have ever used.

Reactions: Hogmister13