Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anybody Self Film their hunts ?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I watched some of it on my cell. 20-40sec of each video. I think Joe was spot on. Attention span sucks. Watching on my cell probably didn't help. Good video. Just more fun with a story. Like they said, throw a hunting journal in this season. Add your video "here is the buck i had under me. . . " And we get drawn in. Human nature.

I won't lie. When I saw 8-9 min doe and button I simply wasn't interested in watching. If it said good buck/young buck working licking branch/Young bucks sparring, etc., It would draw "me" in more.

Reactions: Isaacorps

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Joe nailed it. I watched your first video of you shooting at 60 yards. I couldn't see the arrow at all in flight. Then I saw like 10+ videos posted in a row... So I just scrolled through. Sorry, that's just how it is. 1 or 2 videos would have got me to watch them. But when I see a crapload of content like that in a row, I generally pass it over. Nothing against whoever posted it. I'm sure it's good content. But I just check this site with a minute or two here and there to spare... I don't have time to sit down and watch a half hour of videos.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Yeah fellas, I took them down...

I figured no one was interested after they've been up for nearly two weeks now. I was looking for some feedback from deer bow hunters and I didn't get it, so I got rid of them.

Thanks anyways!
Hard to watch when they didn't show up for me.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Denny, I apologize as I’ve been wanting to take the time to give you a thorough response but I’ve only had time to watch the video when you killed your 174”er. I was wanting to watch the others but I’ve been very busy all year with a ton of stuff I’m sure you’re doing yourself. If I were to critique that video I’d say it was too far away and grainy but STILL an absolute awesome job for catching that special day you had!👍🏻

I’ll comment about the other video’s after I watch them an form an opinion. Meanwhile, this is still a VERY busy time for a lot of TOOzers and I’m positive your content is well appreciated and will eventually be viewed and commented on.
Stick around, you’re amongst some good people here😎👍🏻